Christian Alliance Network for Outreach and Pastoral Impact (CANOPI) is a nonprofit organization pursuing Kingdom expansion in Latin America. Originally established in 2015 as CRSSM, our outreach efforts rapidly expanded into an equipping network for pastors.
CANOPI Covering Equipping Uniting
Up until 2022, CANOPI has operated exclusively in Costa Rica, where we have cultivated a network of hundreds of pastors, established successful training conferences and hosted dozens of outreach missions teams from the United States and Europe. Through these efforts, CANOPI is training up revivalists and Kingdom builders who pursue unity of churches, are harvest oriented and are walking in signs and wonders.
Beginning with Guatemala in 2022, CANOPI is now expanding into other Latin American nations as the Lord directs. The ministry is also prayerfully anticipating launching a school of ministry as the Lord provides property for a campus.
CANOPI is a 501c3 nonprofit organization partnered with numerous churches throughout Costa Rica and affiliated with NewSong, a collective of house churches in the US.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- WE BELIEVE IN…
- The Bible, the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God. John 16:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Thessalonians 2:13
- One God, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10, 11; Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:22; John 14:16
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ. John 1:1, 14; 20:28-29; Philippians 2:6-11; Isaiah 9:6; Colossians 2:9
- His virgin birth. Matthew 1:18; Luke 1:34-35; Isaiah 7:14
- His sinless life. 2 Corinthians 5:21; Hebrews 4:15; 7:26-27; 1 John 3:5; 1 Peter 2:22
- His miracles. Matthew 4:23; Luke 6:17-19; John 3:2
- His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood. Colossians 1:14, 20; Romans 5:8- 9; Ephesians 1:7
- His bodily resurrection. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Luke 24:4-7; 36-48; Revelation 1:17-18
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father. Acts 2:33, 5:30-31; 1 Peter 3:22 and in His personal return in power and in glory. Acts 1:11; Philippians 2:9-11; 1 Thessalonians 1:10;4:13-18; John 14:1-3
- Justification by faith through the atonement of Jesus Christ and regeneration of the HolySpirit, both of which are absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful man. Romans 3:24-25; John 3:3-7; 1 John 5:11-13; Ephesians 2:1-16; Revelation 5:9; Acts 4:12; 1Corinthians 6:1
- The Church as the primary agency for the work of God’s Kingdom, functioning under the sovereignty of our Lord Jesus Christ. To the church have been entrusted the ordinances of Believer’s Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Acts 2:41-47; 16:4-5; Matthew 16:18; 28:18- 20; Ephesians 1:22-23; 1 Corinthians 12; 1 Corinthians 11:23-26
- Fivefold and apostolic leadership. Jesus, at His ascension, gave five gifts to equip and build up the body: apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers (Eph. 4:7-8,11-13). Because New Testament churches were led by or covered by apostles, we believe God calls for, appoints and blesses apostolic covering over ministries and churches today.
- The present ministry of the Holy Spirit which includes: the Baptism of the Holy Spirit as an experience distinct from regeneration; His indwelling, by which the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; His supernatural gifting and empowering of the Church for its work, life, and worship. Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-4; 10:44-46; 1 Corinthians 12, 14
- The return of Jesus Christ to consummate His Kingdom and bring about the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. John 5:28-29; Mark 14:62; 2Thessalonians 1:2-10; Revelation 1:5-7; 20:4-5; 11-12
- The spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. John 17:11, 21-23; Romans 12:4-5;Ephesians 4:11-16